Monday, March 7, 2022

MILE 97 - "Crucifixture" (1989)

 
I've been in a pretty foul mood lately considering what's going on in the world and all, and I have not been doing as many posts as I'd like, just because I haven't been in the mood, but maybe this tape by Mile 97 will snap me out of it!

This tape by Mile 97 titled "Crucifixture is fascinating, but whether that's a good or a bad thing is up to you. For right now, it's a perfect reflection of our world, and in one word, chaotic.
 
Mile 97 is not for everybody, but it might just be the right fit for your mind in these times. Turn it up real loud, break out the Hoover and start vacuuming the rug, and invite some friends over for a real good time! This is only seven minutes and forty-four seconds, the real piece is all of Side One. This sounds a lot like ghosts in a blender!

No comments:

Post a Comment