Thursday, October 27, 2022

MORE 80's and 90's INDEPENDENT PUBLICATIONS

 
I used to get a wide assortment of stuff sent to me, and a lot of it was Indie Zines like this debut issue of the "Bouncing Beaver Log."

 
"Brat" was small zine that was mostly poetry, or at least this issue number six was.

 
"Brave New Words" was only a four pager about other publications!

 
"Scatter Balance" was truly unique in format and substance.

 
"Scatter Balance" had their own rating system, and if you got a five sausage review, you were on the way to the big time.

 
 "Shock Therapy" was another fantastic project from the outrageous mind of Joe E. Sheets.
Now I think it's time to go through the old box of correspondence again and see what else I can come up with. I know I've still got more of Joe E.'s artwork, and it's all good!.

No comments:

Post a Comment