Saturday, March 25, 2023

LORD LITTER - "Vault Music" (2010)

 
Lord Litter has just come out with a new release of some of his old music. To quote the man himself......
"I recently rediscovered a portion of an external hard drive with 10 songs I've pretty much forgotten. They must have come about in 2010. It was the time I was sayin' goodbye to the period where I regularly hosted a live concert series called "Shared Night." I introduced the musicians/bands and played the first part of the night, solo, my own songs on acoustic guitar. When the period came to an end I started producing again which I had stopped for quite a while."
 
"I'm pretty sure these songs don't fit anywhere - so as usual they will go down totally unnoticed in the history of underground music."
 
  "As usual I produced much more than I released. I composed, played, sung etc all the material. Except for *Love is all around* composed by Reg Presley/The Troggs.
Lord Litter: vocals, guitars, bass, drums, percussion, keyboards, harmonica, melodica, paper, rainstick - recorded, produced Trash Tone Studio MK5, Berlin, 2010

You can find out all about it for yourself, listen or download it all for free right HERE!!
Here's a sample of what you're in for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment