Sunday, July 23, 2023

NIGHT GALLERY - "Seven Song Demo" (1991)

 
I'm running out of tapes to share with you, and that's one of the reasons I'm not posting as much as I should, so I think it's time to start with some stuff that's even outside my known parameters, and to start with is this 1991 cassette I found on The Internet Archive Thanks to Sinclair87, by a band called
 Night Gallery.
 
We recently got an anonymous comment on our defunct Monster Movie Blog, and the person asked
"For year’s I've tried to find out who’s version of the song “You’re A Sweetheart” John Astin puts on the record player that wouldn’t stop was, but nobody seems to know, do you?!!"
Since Tabonga wrote that post I didn't have a copy of "Hell's Bells" so I started searching for one on The Internet Archive, but instead came up with this pretty cool tape by a band called Night Gallery.
So that's how I got here, and I still don't know whose song it was, maybe somebody like Charlie Davis and his Orchestra.

I can't find anything out about Night Gallery on Discogs, Tape-Mag, or Tape Attack, but the information on the tape itself shows that the members were Anastasia Paro - Vocals, Erick Smith - Bass, and Michael Smith - Guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment