Saturday, February 10, 2018

BAMBIX - "about little green dogs and big brown bears.. .. (1988)

I used to think our music was weird, but then I received this tape from Belgium in 1988, and I realized we weren't even in the same league as our European brethren, and I felt lost and alone, just the way Bambix wanted me to feel! (Is that the sound of somebody vomiting?) This is also probably the most provocative cover of any tape I ever got! This was a 3RIORECORDINGS production, and ironically enough, it says 2018 Antwerpen Belgium! To this day, I still think this is one of the oddest tapes I ever got!

4 comments:

  1. This one is perfect! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Glad you liked it, and thanks for taking the time to say so!

      Delete
  2. Any chance you can upload the complete tape?

    ReplyDelete