Tuesday, February 27, 2018

BEATNIKS FROM MARS - "Live At CBGB" (1989)

Sometimes I'd read reviews of tapes in magazines, so I'd mail somebody one of our tapes. Sometimes people would send me something back, sometimes I got nothing. Sometimes people would read about our tapes and do the same thing. I'm pretty sure I read about Beatniks From Mars and sent them a tape, and this cool tape was what I got in return! Another guy I traded a lot of music with was Lord Litter, and I'm telling you for the real sounds of independent music of the past and today, do yourself a favor, and go listen to his radio show. It makes a great accompaniment to a cold Winter's breakfast, and will warm you right up!

Recorded "Live" at CBGB in New York in 1989, Beatniks From Mars were Larry White - R & Slide Guitar - Vocals, Keyboards, Harmonica and Production. Joh Hirschman - Lead Guitar. Jim Caulfield on the Drums, and Tom Hood - Tom Crotti - Bass. 
They called it "Hound Dogma Music"

No comments:

Post a Comment