Friday, March 16, 2018

FOX - TREYFID - "Knots" (1989)

 I've been going through a box of old letters, so now I have more information about these tapes, which is a good thing since my addled old brain doesn't always function as good as it used to! I think I received this cassette from Mr. Treyfid probably because I read a review in "Option" and sent him a tape, and from his letter, it looks like this is what he sent in return, a tape he did with his friend George Fox. The liner notes read "Knots is a multimedia performance based on Thomas Coles Historic "Voyage of Life" painting. It was performed Live May 3, 1989 at the Corcoran Gallery Of Art in Washington D.C." The rest of the participants on this project are David Aub, Elizabeth Fry, Jim Newcombe, Yannis Mouhasiris, Russ Peticolas, Rozi Velasquez, and Beatrice Valdes! Here's the title tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment