Monday, March 29, 2021

JOHN BARTLES - "Omnibus Of Unpopular Concepts"

John's got a bad habit of not putting the date on his stuff, but I think I got this some time in the late 1990's or early 2000's. He's not picking up the phone number I have or I'd ask him. This CD is called "Omnibus Of Unpopular Subjects," and contains a variety of excellent material, enough that I had a hard time making a choice between the ode to clearing land the natural way called "Bringin' In The Goats," or the always fun "F.M.F.Y," or this fabulous ballad called.............
 
                    JOHN BARTLES - "Where Only Elvis Can Smell Us"       
 TURN IT UP!!!
It's good to see that a lot of John's work is finally showing up on Discogs, and this release even made a very interesting and comprehensive list called "Buses On Covers" that you can check out right
HERE!!!          

No comments:

Post a Comment