Monday, August 9, 2021

ARTY POSTCARDS (1990's)

 
I used to get a lot of other stuff in the mail in the 90's besides the tapes people sent me. Here are a handful of postcards I received. Some of these came from France, but this handmade New Year's greeting card came from Alvaro, The Chilean with the Singing Nose who lives in Konstanz, Germany!

 
Here's a 2020 video from Alvaro called "Furious Nipples."

 
I can't remember who sent me this. It's an unused professionally made postcard featuring a Technorock band called Alpha 2. It says on the back the members were Adrian Holland, Rob Chadwick, and Lee Mills.

 
This postcard came from Lyon, France, but I can't read the writing on the back. I think it was an invitation to be on a various artists comp tape.

 
This was some kind of artist 'photo card.' It's also unused so I have no idea who sent it to me.

I scanned this postcard some time ago, and put it someplace safe, and now I can't find it. I do remember that this one also came from France.

No comments:

Post a Comment