Wednesday, August 25, 2021

TRINKETS - "Al Perry Various Artists Compilation" (1990's)

 
"Trinkets" was an early 1990's various artists compilation CD of instrumentals put out by Al Perry, and unless something happened after the fact, it was never released, but a few might have escaped!

There's not a whole lot of information on here. We had one cut on this CD, and I traded tapes with about half the people on it at one time or another, other than that, there are not even any song titles.

I thought I was not going to be able to give you any samples because it sounded like the CD-R was defective, but as it turned out, I had to re-install my sound card, so I hope these sound all right! I have no idea who What Went Wrong were, but this is a fun song!
This other tune is an outright classic from  

No comments:

Post a Comment