Sunday, January 19, 2020

RAY MASON - "Evil On Your Mind" (1980's - 2020)

I never traded tapes with Ray Mason, and I only just heard about him recently from listening to one of Lord Litter's Radio On shows! I liked what I heard, and after I went to Ray's website, I decided to order one of his CDs.

Lord Litter said Ray had been sending him music for at least 20 years, so I dug around some and found this cassette tape that is probably from the late 80's on Discogs, but there weren't any for sale.

 Here's a couple of shots I snagged off of YouTube of Ray.........

 ............Playing 'Live' at a gig in 2017.

This is the CD I ordered, and if you want to give it a try, follow this link to CDBaby, (It's worth it just to get the hilarious followup email they send you!) and you can sample all the tracks. From these samples, I really liked what I heard, and if you like what you hear, it's easy enough to order. If for some reason I could never understand and you don't like what you hear, then try one of the other eleven CD's Ray has available!

Just in case you don't have time for all that, here's a quick fix of Ray with Tom Shea on lead guitar and vocals, Frank Marsh playing drums and chewing gum vocals, and Dave Hayes on bass, performing "Evil On Your Mind" in 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment