Monday, January 27, 2020

ULTRAVIOLET EYE - "--Heroin Geek--the movie" (2000)

 This is a CD that came out in 2000, which doesn't seem right to me, because I was pretty through with the whole thing by then. I know Jeff had sent me a CD, and he also sent us videos to play on "Offbeat," but that was way before 2000, so maybe I bought this CD some years later. Either way, it  doesn't matter.

Ultra Violet Eye was SO good, I just expected them to be BIG by now, but I guess not, because an internet search turned up almost nothing. There's a couple of videos, and you can get at least two of their CD's from CD Baby etc, but other than that, I couldn't find much at all. In fact, this CD isn't even listed on Discogs.
Here's a great little song with a  really long name!

 24 hours later I have found out via Berlin that Jeff Charreaux of Ultraviolet Eye is still active in a band called Walker Brigade. Here's a link to their Bandcamp page where you can purchase this CD called "Therapy Animal,"or...
...you can listen to a couple of their tunes on Lord Litter's Magic Music Box radio show from last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment