Saturday, July 10, 2021

PICASSOS FALSOS - "Últimos Carnavais" (1987)

All I remember is I was communicating with this gal in Brazil who I sent one of our tapes to, and she in return sent me this tape by Brazilian band Picassos Falsos. She was going to try and promote us a bit in Brazil, but I don't remember what happened after that. If I can find my correspondence with her, I will update this information sometime in the future.
 
I don't know if she had some connection to the band or not, but through the power of the internet, I was able to find out that the songs she sent me were from this album that came out in 1987. You can find copies of this LP on Discogs, but it's going to cost you forty or fifty dollars.
The band consisted of Zé Henrique on Bass, Abilio on Drums & Percussion, Luiz Gustavo playing Guitar, and Humberto Effe doing the vocals. Good band and they sounded like this......

No comments:

Post a Comment