Thursday, June 3, 2021

KEVYN DYMOND - "This Is Fiction" (1989)

Kevyn Dymond was a musical associate of Don Campau, in fact he even covers one of Don's songs on this tape from 1989. I'll just make the rest of it up, since "This Is Fiction!"
 
You're lucky, you can blow this up to read it. The small image you see is just a little smaller than the real deal, and down at the bottom it says "I must take a moment here to extend my deepest thanks to three great home tapers" Don Campau, Lord Litter, and Dino Dimuro, all masters of their craft. Thanks especially to the home taper who has been by far the most influential/inspiring to me......

.............This Is Fiction is humbly dedicated to Heather McRae Perkins."

Here's a song that expresses that sentimentality perfectly!

2 comments:

  1. is this Don, or someone else ? I have a bunch of the Kevyn Dymond material, my brother was in 2 bands with him from 81-83'. If it is Don, I might have already talked to you, if not, let me know if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, this is Darrell of Hermanos Guzanos, not Don, but I did trade tapes with Kevyn and Don back in the 80's and 90's. Sure, of course I'm interested. Leave a comment with your email, and I won't publish it, but I will write you back.

    ReplyDelete