Monday, June 7, 2021

MONSIEUR OTTO'S DELUXE ORCHESTRA - "Lionfish Of The Dead" (2021)

 
As much as I dig the French Werewolves, there's also been another classic French werewolf lurking around for a while, and he's got a new release of all instrumentals that will blow the top off of whatever joint you're in, and it's free of charge all the way from Paris, France! Is this not the best fucking deal in the world or not? Just listen to some of what The Rev, aka MONSIEUR OTTO'S DELUXE ORCHESTRA, has to offer, and I think you will agree, and if you don't then well, I'm right and you're wrong! It's just that simple!

 
The first time I heard this song, I had to listen to it three times in a row, because it's that good, and as soon as I finish writing this, I'm going to listen to it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment