Wednesday, November 13, 2019

BULGARIAN CD - "П.Б.Б. KYЧETO HA KPAЙHИЯ KBAPTAΛʹ" (1992)

You never knew what might show up in your mailbox back in the 90's. This is a CD that my pal Dimitar in Varna, Bulgaria sent me in 1992!

There's no date or other information that's in English, except for a few of the song titles!

The music on this CD is all very much Blues oriented, but at first I thought it was a Various Artists compilation, and then it started sounding the same for a couple of songs, so either way, it's all raw blues, and there are quite a few different arrangements and people doing the lead vocals.

So I didn't think anybody would care if I shared some of it with you, so here you go, a track featuring a guy on trombone, and a growler on vocals who kind of sounds like a Bulgarian John Bartles!
П.Б.Б. KYЧETO HA KPAЙHИЯ KBAPTAΛ - "Track 12"
 I did a google translate into English on this title and it came out like this...
"PBB KYCHETO HA KPAYHIA KBAPTAΛ" 
so there you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment