Thursday, September 27, 2018

GAJOOB SAMPLER - Issue #9, Sampler #3 (1993)

GAJOOB Magazine online! -The Independent Mind!!
Making tapes and sending them all over the world is one thing, but you've really gotta admire a guy like Bryan Baker who took on the chore of putting out a full-scale magazine like GAJOOB. And if putting out a magazine wasn't enough work it itself, Bryan also started releasing compilation tapes to go along with each issue! When I started this blog, I wasn't really expecting too many people to still be doing this kind of stuff, but before I started writing this, I looked it up, and Bryan's still around. I really wouldn't have expected anything less!  This is GAJOOB Sampler #3 from Issue #9, and it features artwork by my pal and fellow worm, Gary Wray. The musicians who contributed to this tape were Stegor, Ellen Mizellen, K.D. Schmitz, Dairy Queen Empire, David Paul, Cassie Adkinson, Don Malone, Ebbinghaus, Bat Lenny & Limpid Green, Tom Wright, Lisa Power, The Ragin Mantras, John M. Bennett & Rotcod Zzaj, Stirlitz, and......

No comments:

Post a Comment