Sunday, May 30, 2021

JOE E. SHEETS - "Artiste Extraordinaire" (1992)

 
I thought it was about time to show you some more!

 
I figure I didn't save all this stuff for nothing, so here's a whole lot of eye candy from the very busy pen of Mr. Sheets!

 
You just can't keep stuff like this in a box in the garage and not let people see it!

 
At least I can't!
This is Very Freaky!!

 
I'm pretty sure Joe is alive and well, living on a secluded island in the Pacific somewhere, maybe!

 
Or at least I hope so!

 
"Part 33 1/3"

 
Jeez, maybe Joe is some kind of Nostradamus, because this guy is looking more and more like me every day!

 
It's pretty amazing what some people can do with so little!

 
Most of these are copies Joe sent me of his work, but this was an original piece! Probably did it in his sleep!

Music and art, what would the world be without it?
Thanx Joe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment