Tuesday, December 21, 2021

LORD LITTER - "Just Blame Eddie" (2001)

 
Back in the early 2000's Steve Zimmerman launched his Orange Entropy label. Hermanos Guzanos had four CD's on his label, and Lord Litter had a few also. This one titled "Just Blame Eddie" is pretty close to a masterpiece in my humble opinion. Simple, yet very, very effective.

 
It's all done by Lord Litter himself, and if you want to know more about what he's doing today, you can always go to his website http://www.lordlitter.de/
And if you want to check out some of his killer radio broadcasts, you can also get lost at his Internet Archive site for a few days, or weeks, which I highly recommend!

I had a hard picking out a song for you to hear, but I got it down to two when I realized they were both the same song, but two distinctively different versions. So here you go, as the good Lord likes to say himself, Cheerz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment