Wednesday, January 31, 2024

HERMANOS GUZANOS - "Country Fried Worms" (2024)

 
I don't know about the rest of you, but a lot of this A-I stuff cracks me up, so here's ten shots at what our tape from 1991 titled "Country Fried Worms" might look like if we released it today!
 
 
I don't have time to fix the spelling on all of these, and I think I've figured out why A-I art produces so much gibberish. It's because it knows that there's a whole lot of people today that can't spell anyway, so what difference does it make. As long as it looks close, that's good enough!
 
 
This one is probably the closest to what the three of us really looked like, and our fan base too!
 
 
I love the letters in the title of this one.
 
 
Country, County, who cares?

 
I need to get some of these tee shirts printed up.
 
 
Every once in a while everything is spelled correctly!
 
 
Worm skin.
 
 
Pretty accurate interpretation of our world.
 
 
Guzanosburg U.S.A. aka Weirdsville!

No comments:

Post a Comment