Wednesday, August 1, 2018

DISGRUNTLED EMPLOYEES - Spoken Word Comp - C.M.P. (1990)

This 1990 Spoken Word cassette titled "Disgruntled Employees" was a various artists compilation tape put together by Sverre H. Kristensen in Denmark. We were lucky enough to be one of the five out of twenty-six artistes from the U.S.A. The others were John Trubee, John M. Bennet, and Zoogz Rift. Our cut was called "X-13 Calling." This is a very poetic release that reminds me about when I was a college D.J. in the 70's doing a one hour poetry show on a Saturday night. I sure wish I had a copy of that show. Mostly all I remember is that one of the poets was slamming Jack Daniels before he went on the air, and that's about what this tape sounds like too! This tape featured artistes from Iceland, Norway, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, France, U.K., and this piece is from Belgium!

No comments:

Post a Comment