Tuesday, November 20, 2018

I DIDN'T DO THIS TO IMPRESS YOU - Various Artists Compilation (1989)

This photo disturbs me because even if it isn't, it reminds me of the Munich Olympic terrorists from 1972, and if you don't know what I'm talking about then you didn't have good history teachers.
"I Didn't Do This To Impress You" was a various artists compilation tape on the Zadfruc Tapes label in Oak Park, Illinois that we had four songs on. The other artists involved were Terror X-Non-Tense Corpusse,  Ashes Of The Dead, Buckle Mutants, Stelch, Rake Wounds, Savior, and our featured artiste from this tape....The....
DEADLY ORCHIDS - "Another Obsession"

Here's the cover of a booklet that was included with this tape and also included art by Gary Wray!

  Here's a mixed up jam by Gary of his "Weirdo Ugly Art Contest" winning art, and some other bits of his stuff that was inside the booklet!

No comments:

Post a Comment