Thursday, May 28, 2020

THE MUMBLES - "Ray Dean" (1989)

 
I don't know about you, but one of my favorite bamds will always be The Mumbles straight out of Wichita, Kansas!
This cassette was titled "Ray Dean," and was sent to me by John Eberly in 1989!

Kansas might be flat, but that sure doesn't mean all the people are square!
If I was having a party, The Mumbles would be the band I'd want playing the music!

Here's the rest of the information from the inside of the sleeve! There's a lot of great rockin' songs on this cassette, but I picked the very first one, a cover with apologies to Robert Palmer!
THE MUMBLES - "Rosalee"

Here's a pretty funny X-Mas card John sent me one year!

2 comments:

  1. I found this band back in the 80s visiting family in wichita, heard them on the radio !! Fell in love I was living in Austin and started writing them and invited them to slaw
    I don’t think they ever made it bud damn they were good I’d give anything to hear ROSIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have that tape, but hopefully the first song on this one called "Rosey" is the one you're looking for!

    https://archive.org/details/TheMumblesResurrectedFromTheShed

    ReplyDelete