Friday, February 12, 2021

CHRIS PHINNEY & ED DRURY - "Back In Blue" (2021)

I don't know how they keep doing it or how much longer it will go on, but the duo of Chris Phinney and Ed Drury have been killing it for the last couple of months! With almost a song for each and every day, "Back In Blue" is their first complete release for the year 2021, which already makes this a better year than the last one!

There are 20 great songs on this release, of which four of them are bonus tunes you get when you download the whole thing, but my absolute favorite is this very Green and foggy tune called "Backstory." Most of the songs are Ed Drury playing guitars and added effects, and Chris Phinney on synths, more effects, and responsibility for the final production. I'm mighty proud of the fact that Chris decided to use this "Backstory" photo along with ten others that were taken by me.
I seriously suggest you check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment