Friday, January 6, 2023

YOU LIKE UNDERGROUND? (2023)

 
Well, I'm six days and twenty years late, but Happy New Year Anyway!
I've had a few setbacks this new year, so before the music gets going again, here's just some random shit I used to get in the mail from trading tapes all over the world. 

 
"Screaming Red Hot Mama Moosehead.," that's all I got to say!

 
I never did figure out why somebody sent me this.
I should have kept better notes. 

So what have you been up to philately? 
When Gary and I were younger, we used to collect stamps

 
So it was pretty cool to get stamps like these from Bulgaria!
 
 
This came from Comix Artiste Jim Blanchard.
 
 
I think this was an ad for a band called Frontieres.
 
 
I have no idea any more what this was all about, or who I got it from.

 
KSK News was a free newsletter put out by KRIME SONIC. This copy had an interview with Lord Litter that you can partially read.
 
 
Here's an ad that says it all! "You Like Underground?"
You've come to the right place!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment