Tuesday, November 21, 2023

NO PIGEONHOLES #142 - Lauri Paisley - "Chapter Two" (1989)

 
Here's another excerpt from Dan Campau's "No Pigeonholes" radio show #142. Lauri Paisley is a keyboardist from New Jersey, and I had a tough time finding any further information about her, but it was because at first I was searching for Laura, then I tried Laurie and Lori before finally figuring out her name was spelled Lauri.
I finally found this picture of the cover of her 1987 album titled "The Fire Of Dreams" on Discogs from which this song came from. Lauri's music is a little bit different than most of the pop rock presented here, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
 
Since I couldn't find any info at first I tried my skills at some AI art, and this is what was created when I used the words paisley pigeonholes. If you put enough weird words together, there's no telling what you'll come up with! I think it fits the music nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment