Monday, February 3, 2020

HUMIDIFIER - "Sinus" (1989)

It's the month of Love, so I've got some extra giving for you. I was only ever going to highlight one song off of each tape I have, and then I thought when I got to the end, I would start over, but as it turns out, sometimes I end up with more than one song, so rather than hold on them forever, I'm going to share some more often. 

 This is the inside of a tape by Humidifier called "Sinus" that I featured six years ago, so it really is time to dip back into it again. This song was on the first version of this blog before I deleted it! It has a cool instrumental break at the end, and it's one of my faves, especially since I have a sinus infection and it's frosty outside! All the way from Uniondale, NY, here's
HUMIDIFIER - "Frosty"

No comments:

Post a Comment