Sunday, April 30, 2023

HERMANOS GUZANOS - " On Bandcamp" (2023)

It's been a busy month, and I haven't got much done here, so I guess it's time for a little more shameless self-promotion.
 
So one of the things that has been keeping me busy has been putting a lot of our stuff up on Bandcamp!
So far there are 25 songs or whatever you want to call them on the site with many more to come. There are no albums, but all singles with individual artwork by myself, Gary Wray, or B.J. Riedel, like this alternate take by Gary for "Helium Man."
 
Even if you don't like the music, it's worth going there I think just to see some of the cool artwork, like this picture that didn't get used for "Wigglin" also created by Gary.
 
 
There's also stuff like this tag team image that was created by Gary and I a couple of decades ago when we first got computers. I think it pairs perfectly with this classic Gary Wray penned instrumental!

No comments:

Post a Comment