Wednesday, September 16, 2020

INVISIBLE WILBUR - "Gajoob Issue #7 - Sampler #4" (1991)

This tape confused the Hell out of me! I chose the song first and then tried to find out info about the artist Invisible Wilbur that I was unfamiliar with, so I looked through the whole review section one by one but there was no reference to Invisible Wilbur. There were a couple of references to Eric Muhs label Invisible Music, but that seemed like a stretch, so I did a search for Invisible Wilbur, but all I found was a tape by Eric Muhs that had a song on it called Invisible Wilbur, so I felt like I was getting closer but something didn't add up.

It was at that point that I looked again, and saw that this same song title was also on that same tape by Eric Muhs, whose name is very familiar to me, but I don't think we ever exchanged tapes, or maybe I did, but they were called something completely different!
Either way, here's a cool song for you off this sampler....
INVISIBLE WILBUR - "The Big Brag" 

 
Here's some current info on Eric and his interesting musical escapades!

No comments:

Post a Comment